Saturday 8 November 2008

Game I'm Playing:Back after the Break

It's been a while since I updated my game list, but that doesn't mean I've not been playing games.

There's been about half a dozen games I've been playing over the last few weeks but the most recent games have been;

On the Wii
PB073961
Disaster: Not selling very well. Still a very fun game in my opinion. A little bit like Resident Evil gaemplay with added Time Crises/light gun action areas. Short first time you play but many "collectables" to go back and hunt.
De Blob: A fantastic game. Simple idea. You go a colour blob. You change your colour by rolling in paint. And your mission, to paint all the buildings. The way it works is to gain access to further parts of the stage you have to gain X amount of points by painting and completing missions. The missions will range from racing to a certain point to painting certain buildings a particular colour. And the controls are simle, move and jump. That's all you need.
Wario Land: A simple 2-d platformer. Something a bit old school. It has basic level design for everyone to complete with harder areas within each level for serious gamers to hunt out. Its a simple but effect game.

Also some Virtual Conolse and WiiWare games that I've downloaded
PB073969
Super Mario RPG: I love the Mario RPG games. Paper Mario (Gamecube) was my first. Super Paper Mario (Wii) I got first day it came out and couldn't put it down. The game is now in the hands of my sister. Mario and Luigi (DS) alot of fun handheld elements
But Super Mario RPG is where it all started. The first one and designed by one of the major RPG creators. I couldn't say no.
Mega Man 9: I never played a proper Mega Man game until I downloaded Mega Man 2 on the Virtual Console not so long ago. I bought downloaded this game because of all the reviews online. I have to say, this is without a doubt the hardest game I've ever played. I've played it for about 2 hours or so and not met up with a single boss yet. Its ridiculous. But they said it would be.

No comments: