Thursday 27 November 2008

Tie me up

Last year, off the missus, I got a pair of trainers. Very nice ones. After a few weeks or months of wearing them I perfected the perfect knot.

I'm the kind of guy that doesn't like to get tied up in all that shoe lace tying business.

I don't want to tie my laces everytime I pop out to the shop so if I can get my trainers on and off without undoing my laces I'm a happy man.
Infact when shoe shopping, if I can find a trainer that doesn't even have laces then that's even better.
*And by that I don't mean a pair of shoes that DO need laces but just got shipped without them.

So for the last few months I've had these one pair of trainers that I haven't had to tie the laces for, for as long as I can remember.
Then a few weeks back I was doing my first game of linesman-ing for a football game and had to un-tie and re-tie my laces very tight to stop all the tiny pieces of astroturf going in to my trainer.
Now when I try to tie my laces they never stay tied.

I hate it.

There have even been times when I've had to re-tie my laces on one walk around town 4 or more times. That's just not on.

And alot of the time it's the left trainer.

I just can't seem to get that perfect knot tied again.

No matter how much I try.

I need me some Back to the Future Nikes.
backtothefuturenikes

In other news,
This video has recently popped up on digg, it's possibly the most funniest innocent thing I've laughed hard at in a long time.

Needs sound

No comments: