Monday 21 July 2008

A visit from more family

A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of the company of my niece and mum

They have a lot in common
03072008570IMG_2329
They're both part time SuperHeroess'

We spent a lot of time at the beach
DSC01262
Writing names

IMG_2442
Watching waves.

Well some of us watched, while others ran
DSC01268

And after a while the "other" of us were tempted in to the sea
IMG_2343
The big inflatable thing was called Cakey...until me mum popped it.

There was dressing up
IMG_2318
A Big Mouth, but not a big head.

IMG_2366
Nice shoes

And dancing
Megan Flamenco Dancing
Flamingo (as it was mostly called)

Ice Skating
As well as some "Ice" Skating.

A bit too much Spaghetti was eaten
IMG_2327

But all this excitement was too much for the smaller of us.
IMG_2348

06072008588
On a few occasions

But my mum was on her best behaviour all weekend.
IMG_2325

It was great seeing both of my favourite girls and I was over the Moon to hear they already have their plane tickets for their next visit in October.

And here is the slide-show

[LINK]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's sure to make your Mum cry!

jfhkugasd said...

Aww bless.

You have a very cute niece

Anonymous said...

Aww memories.
I grew up in Spain and returned there when I was just 22 and having friends and family come out to visit was the best.
It sucked when they left again though.

Robbie said...

@Pawpads I have to admit, I some times look forward to the time after family have left. Being in "Holiday" mode too much really takes it out of me.