Wednesday 28 January 2009

Yes Diggity

unless you've not been paying attention here or to my Twitter @itsmoirob i'm moving house
soon
tomorrow infact
things might be a little hectic, out of place and quiet here for a few days
could it be possible to get quieter then I have been the last few weeks?

to keep you entertained for that duration (and to try out a new feature) here is a list of my favourite Diggs in the last week

enjoy

star wars retold by someone who hasnt seen the whole thing Video
Left4Dead PIC Pic
Courage Fail Video
Good news everyone PIC Pic
8 Movie Poster Remakes in Black and Red Pic
Even dogs have nightmares Video
Man trapped by sofa sipped whisky News
Optical Illusion Girlfriend Video
Hot Chip - Wrestlers Video

dont forget you can follow me on Digg or just check out my side bar over there > for latest diggs

No comments: