Wednesday 3 December 2008

Several kinds of joy

Tomorrow I haed back to England for a few days for Christmas and catch up with friends.
I'm very much looking forward to it. Having a drink and watching football with me dad. Chewing the fat and catching up with friends. Having a tasty pizza from The Asda.

Oh and having an early Christmas.

(Although Christmas has come an little early as me mum purchased me the fantasic 100 billion zombie on screen, shoot em up left4dead. Very Christmas-y)

Speaking of Christmas last year my dad got me Star Wars 4 and 6 (the very first and third movies released, for those not sure)
As you can tell he had missed out episode 5. Which is kind of important in a trilogy.
I never got round to watching those DVD's, but hopefully I should be getting the missing piece to the jigsaw.
(To dad, if you're reading this, this doesn't mean you should go out and get 5, it may already be wrapped up and under a tree somewhere.)

But for those people out there loking to get DVD's for friends and family, if your gonna get a trilogy of films, make sure you get all three.

No comments: