Tuesday 10 June 2008

Keeping up with the Jones'

It's not just the missus that's fell for the mosaic feature at Big Huge Labs.
It does have a simplicty about it that could be abused.

But before I start to use the feature I might as well start with how it all began, I believe the questions are:]

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you
12. And, here’s me!

So here you go
Keeping up with the Jones
1. Robert Belly, 2. extra cheesy salami and mushroom pizza:), 3. Hidden Place ..., 4. ♫ YO Yo yo, there's no place like a green penthouse... so i told the genie i wanted to be well hung. ^o^ ♫ nah... wildlife from singapore♫, 5. Karen O, 6. UrbanArchaeology II, 7. Akihabara (Electric Town), 8. Toffeeee Cheesecake, 9. The view out the porthole, 10. IMG_8118, 11. He's up to something look, 12. 01062008157

On a side note, I've now updated my blog to include who is on my 'blogroll.' It lists the 10 most recent bloggers. If you don't think you've seen yourself and should be included I apologise, just leave a comment and I'll resolve it.

5 comments:

James Ink said...

Rather bizarrely you have the same photo for question 4 that I do for question 10.

Unknown said...

That first picture is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, is Akihabara still the dream vacation after the knife rampager?!

Robbie said...

@ James What was your answer to 10? You love frogs?

@ Surviving When I seen it I knew there was going to be no other picture to put in that spot.

@ Olly You can't let a crazy maniac put you off all those gadgets and the cosplay kids.

James Ink said...

No it was something like pondering, or thinking or something like that. Rather ironically I couldn't think of anything else at the time.