Monday 30 June 2008

Tips for posing on the Beach

Here is my list of tips for all you due a vacation to the beach this summer.


Always try to look like you are looking at something REALLY far away. (Bonus casually points if you bite your nails)


Try not to let your camera person drink too much and collapse


Drinking beer on the Beach is pretty mansculine. Do it!


Standing this camp inbetween swigs is not advised.


Flexing muscles is good not just for passerbys but for those photos to hang on the walls too.

Finally, Big Warning now. Here is the one pose you should never, NEVER, adopt while on the Beach.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I call this 'The Lost-Camp-Duck.'
And I totally meant to do this pose just to prove a point....ahem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to keep these in mind if I'm ever at the beach.

I also enjoyed your lizard/cockroach posts. I remember running into them everywhere when I lived in Spain.

Robbie said...

@greatname I've just started spotting a few right outside out home. And big one's too. Starting to worry how I would react if they got in the house?